Legacy of Hope – In 2010-2011 the Legacy of Hope Foundation began developing an education program targeted to Canadian youth aged 11-18 designed to support educators in raising awareness and teaching about the history and legacy of residential schools.
We Were So Far Away – The Inuit Experience of Residential Schools
Where are the Children? Healing the Legacy of the Residential Schools
Residential Schools (from Encyclopedia of SK website )
- 10 Books about Residential Schools to read to your kids
- Classroom Resources from Aboriginal Affairs & Northern Development Canada (recommended by Office of the Treaty Commissioner) Excellent First Nations, Métis and Inuit culture teaching resources.
- Teacher Resources, Office of the Treaty Commission (OTC)
- Aboriginal Perspectives (University of Regina website)
- Welcome to the Inuit Cultural Online Resource