When I was in high school in Japan…
- I have attended a sports event for special needs children.
- have visited elders helped with chores and listened to their old stories.
When I was in college in Japan and in Canada…
- Volunteered to pick up garbage around the train station every week for a few months.
- Got involved with introducing brand new Japanese products in trade show in Tokyo.
- Volunteered as a translator when Canadian students came to my hometown with an exchange program.
- Was a volunteer for Leaping Feats Creative Dance Works when they had a dance show in Yukon Arts Centre. I organized their costumes while other volunteers were organizing students’ schedule.
Leaping Feats Creative Dance Works Website: